After throwing a line in the water to see if I’d get any bites, I’ve decided to move forward with this idea of an Online Snoloha Ambassador. Please keep in mind that this is a total work in progress and we will figure it out as we go.
First, what is an ambassador anyway? According to Google it’s “An accredited diplomat sent by a country as its official representative to a foreign country.” But the 2nd definition sounds more like what I’m thinking – “A person who acts as a representative or promoter of a specified activity.”
I’m thinking that I don’t have to limit this to just one person. So this will be the last casting call for folks interested. I have come up with a few prerequisites:
- You must be a customer (meaning you’ve made a purchase previously…either via the website or a retailer).
- You have to be actively using, or willing to start using, all the fancy schmancy social media stuff.
- You will have to promise to do your very best to be a positive and genuine representative of the brand. If not…you will be stripped of your title and be forced to watch a Jersey Shore and the Kardashians weekend marathon, and nobody wants to do that.
- You will do your very best to get Jimmy Buffett’s attention so he can write a Snoloha song and wear a t-shirt on stage.
What do you get?
- A very prestigious title of ‘Snoloha Online Ambassador”.
- Snoloha gear.
- Your own Snoloha discount code (can be used on items outside of the free supply / credit that you will receive for being an ambassador, and to use on a limited basis for friends, family and connections).
- Your very own profile on Snoloha.com, making you an instant internet celebrity…at least among your circle of friends and family.
Yes, there are details to work out…and we will work them out.
So if you are interested, send me an email. Tell me why. Tell me more. Tell me something. Anything.
If you are a certain entertaining and experienced bartender in a warmer climate who has been a long time Snoloha customer, supporter and fan…no need to email, I’ll be in touch.