It seems like a good time for a quick review of the first quarter of 2009. So in staying true to my goal of originally launching this blog (transparency and a behind-the-scenes look at Snoloha)…here we go:
- Opened Aloha Ski & Snowboard in Park City, Utah
- Steadily grown online social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Myspace & LinkedIn)
- Continuing to grow the Snoloha Community
- Re-sized and updated Snoloha.com
- Website driven votes for new product and design launch
- Introduced a handful of new products
- 3 Snapshots & Scenery winners have been chosen
- Interviewed on the TropiCast Radio Network
- Sponsored the Grand Traverse Yacht Club’s Snoloha Winter Luau at Scott’s Harbor Grill
- Consistent blogging
So what’s next for the 2nd quarter?
- The Contrast design will be not only available in a guys and gals t-shirt, but it’ll also be available in the form of pint glasses and stickers…and maybe in a few other forms.
- There will be more votes cast to decide new products and designs
- There will be various promos and sales
- Photos are still wanted, and more winners will be chosen
- Continuing to utilize social media
- More blogging
- International growth
- There will be sailing! Lots of sailing!
Most importantly, the brand will evolve organically with your help. I’m happy to steer…you just help with the direction. I’m confident that continuing on this course will create a stronger brand and a stronger connection with it’s customers, fans and followers.
With that in mind, feel free to contact me with thoughts, feedback and ideas. And don’t be shy…follow Snoloha on Twitter, became a Fan on Facebook, a Friend on Myspace or Connect on LinkedIn.
No responses yet