Thought I’d take an opportunity to let everyone know what’s going on “behind the scenes” here at Snoloha.
- The online store will be getting a “face lift” fairly soon (depending on weather). The face lift will consist of all new photos of the products – both men’s and women’s. And this time the men’s products will be featured using a model, unlike the current photos.
- There are several new items in the works that will also be on the site in the coming weeks. Included are the new Snoloha visors.
- We are continuing to talk with potential retailers to carry the Snoloha line. Of course as retailers are added, we will update the retailers link and inform you via the Barefoot & Exposed blog.
- The homepage will also be taking on a slightly different look. It’s not a major change, but it will be pretty darn cool once it’s finished.
- The next Snaphots & Scenery winner will be chosen in just a couple weeks. So if you haven’t done so yet, create an account and upload your photos!
There is much more in the works, but that’s enough for now.
No responses yet