Thought I’d take an opportunity to let everyone know what’s going on “behind the scenes” here at Snoloha.
- The online store will be getting a “face lift” fairly soon (depending on weather). The face lift will consist of all new photos of the products – both men’s and women’s. And this time the men’s products will be featured using a model, unlike the current photos.
- There are several new items in the works that will also be on the site in the coming weeks. Included are the new Snoloha visors.
- We are continuing to talk with potential retailers to carry the Snoloha line. Of course as retailers are added, we will update the retailers link and inform you via the Barefoot & Exposed blog.
- The homepage will also be taking on a slightly different look. It’s not a major change, but it will be pretty darn cool once it’s finished.
- The next Snaphots & Scenery winner will be chosen in just a couple weeks. So if you haven’t done so yet, create an account and upload your photos!
There is much more in the works, but that’s enough for now.